At About Training we focus on working with people who want to improve their skills for the job they have, or re-train for a new career to get the job they want.
In return for using our services we will provide you will new skills, confidence and nationally recognised qualifications that will be the drive towards improving your career.
Our reputation and experience is of the highest standard working for a wide variety of businesses and individuals as well as blue chip clients, Local.
Authorities, Colleges and Universities; we have a common goal, success for our students.
Many thousands of Students have passed our courses, and although we still believe that as a training provider, growth is important, at About Training our client’s interests are paramount.
About Training Limited is a recognised grade 1 training organisation, approved to prepare, deliver and examine many qualifications.
About training also has grade 1 recognition for its compliance and quality assurance meeting every requirement within awarding bodies criteria.
All our nominated tutors are qualified and approved to train in their specific field.
At About Training, we’re not about being the biggest training provider, but about being the best at giving our customers what they REALLY want!
We are dedicated to professionalism and high standards, and we will continuously monitor and adapt key skills to prepare our customers to the ever-changing structure in the employment and business arena.
We will always strive to build a solid and lasting partnership with our customers, to understand and adopt their’ cultures by blending their ideas and needs to enable us to live and breathe their ethics within our training delivery.
Qualifications with Confidence
- We endeavour to bring the confidence of knowledge, underpinned with the tools of assurance to help produce essential qualifications and awards.
- We will continue to listen to our clients and encourage feedback to ensure we continue to meet their needs.
We are committed to:
- Giving real value to our customers across all our training courses and other services.
- Delivering the very best training courses in a fun and stimulating environment.
- Setting and raising standards.
Good prospects are About Training
Download a course prospectus here
About Training is a recognised and accredited training provider.
We offer a wide range of training courses to help you develop you.
- We will continue to challenge the standards across the industry, exceeding client expectations in everything we do.
- We are constantly adapting and evolving to meet with the needs of the environment.
- We will always aim to provide the very best training courses in a fun and stimulating environment in order to deliver innovative and competency based learning.
- We endeavour to deliver results by looking after your best interests; to help you get the things you want.
- To offer a wealth of UK wide specialist trainers so that we can operate on a grand or bijou scale depending on our clients needs, representing real value for money time after time.
- To have a clear customer service charter as part of our quality assurance, which dictates the highest levels of service throughout our business as we work towards ISO9001.
- We strive to keep up with technology and of the latest teaching skills and materials. To this end we embrace technology and actively seek to harness its full capacity throughout the supply chain (For example, online tutorials or online transactions to speed the buying process).
- We take care to only work with ethical companies who take a responsible approach to the environment and fair trade.
We will look after your best intestests and help you get the things you want
An excellent course delivered with a real sense of passion and fun - Darren made understanding licensing law possible for us.
Finnegan’s Inns Ltd
About Training are an enthusiastic professional company that deliver the promises they keep - a pleasure to do business with
Arms Park Limited
The guidance produced by Darren Sheppard for the club-watch scheme has helped licensed premises management, the police and licensing authorities come together to communicate in a common language. Darren,in conjunction with South Wales Police was instumental in the setup of the scheme and has given many hours of his time attending meetings and giving advice and help on licensing matters
N. J. Bibby Chairman of Club-watch
An excellent response in dealing with my enquiry; I could speak to someone over the phone that knew what I wanted and how to help me to achieve it
P L W Stewart New Premises Application, Post Office Ltd
About Training is a training company which delivers a no-nonsense guide to understanding the rules of licensing; excellent delivery
South Wales Police officers attending a licensing course