Are you starting in a business where you are going to be selling alcohol?
Applying for employment within the hospitality industry?
About Training can provide you with the training and qualifications you need to help you obtain higher a management level.
This one day course is designed to provide the DPS with an understanding of their role and the responsibilities both within the Licensing Act 2003, and other regulatory issues including:
- The roles and responsibilities of the designated premises supervisor
- The licensable activities carried out in licensed premises
- The requirements of legislation and best practice to support the four licensing objectives
- How to conduct a risk assessment, and how it is used to underpin the operating schedule
- The relationship between the operating schedule and management controls
A nationally recognised Level 2 certificate awarded by the BIIAB
A handbook is available from the centre at an additional cost £16.25
(Handbooks must be ordered and paid for at least 10 working days before the course date)