A comprehensive one-day course that builds confidence and helps develop body language awareness and communication skills so that we can work safely, confidently and effectively within conflict situations that occur in public facing roles.
- Being more aware of how people may react in threatening situations.
- Providing good customer service.
- Understanding how to overcome blocks to communication
- Using effective communication to signal non-aggression & calm down
- Recognising and dealing safely with high-risk and potentially violent situation
- Recognise the customer’s point of view and seek a win-win solution
- Support colleagues & sharing good practice
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and Workplace violence
- ‘Risk’ and ‘hazard’, and the causes of workplace violence
- Reporting and recording incidents of workplace violence
Award in conflict management
A handbook is available from the centre at an additional cost £16.00
(Handbooks must be ordered and paid for at least 10 working days before the course date)