An essential qualification for those working within public facing roles, an insight into the types of substances and the potential dangers of managing situations involving them.
This course is designed to give an insight and awareness of the law relating to the misuse and supply of controlled drugs.
- General drug trends and who to approach for regional information drugs legislation premises
- How to initiate a drug strategy (drug policy)
- How to comply with the requirements of finding, confiscating and disposal of suspect substances
- How to keep an incident record identify
- How to design out drugs from a venue and the use of CCTV
- How to comply with the requirements of public safety
A nationally recognised Level 2 certificate
A handbook is available from the centre at an additional cost £16.00
(Handbooks must be ordered and paid for at least 10 working days before the course date)